Couple of notes on programming regular repeater memories:
- Press VFO/MHz then select the frequency with the main dial
- Hold TONE to select the repeater tone, rotate dial to select tone freq, then press again
- Press Menu, select DUP.T, R TONE, rotate to select tone, press main knob to select
- Hold DUP, select – or + offset, press again to select
- Press S.MW to select memory write. Rotate knob to select free memory. Hold S.MW to write.
To set memory name, with memory selected:
- Press S.MW for memory write
- Press Moni, rotate to select M NAME, press Moni
- Enter name, using knob and < > buttons, press Moni when done
- Hold S.MW to write.